Your generosity to Clergy Trust has an immediate impact on the health and well-being of our priests as they build stronger communities both within and beyond the walls of our parishes.
Click to give with Venmo, Apple/Google Pay, and PayPal via Givebutter.
More ways to give
paying by check
All checks should be made payable to “Clergy Trust” and mailed to 66 Brooks Drive, Braintree, MA 02184.
monthly sustained giving
Sustained giving minimizes administrative costs and maximizes your impact. You can cancel or make changes to your monthly donation at any time. Click here to start your recurring gift now!
Matching gift program
Many employers offer Matching Gift Programs to current employees and even retirees. Check your employer’s program and requirements to see if you can double the impact of your gift! (Clergy Trust Tax ID #45-3995881).
Updating your credit card information
To update your lost or expired credit card information, call the Clergy Trust office at (617) 746-5725, Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Gifts of stock
You may make a gift to Clergy Trust by transferring stock or shares of a mutual fund. You will receive credit for the full current market value of your stock on the date of transfer toward your pledge. If you have held the stock for more than one year, no capital gains will be paid by you and the full market value can be counted as a charitable gift for income tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor to confirm your eligibility based on personal circumstances.
Gift from an IRA charitable roll-over
A direct qualified transfer from your IRA to Clergy Trust will count towards your required annual IRA minimum distribution and be excluded from your gross income. To qualify for these benefits:
- You must be age 70 ½ or older at the time of the gift; and
- Your gift must be made directly from your IRA to the “RCAB Clergy Benefit Funding Trust” (Tax ID #45-3995881); and
- You must designate Clergy Trust for the use/purpose of your gift.
Make a planned gift
You can make a planned gift to Clergy Trust in many ways, including:
- Bequests: designate a gift of cash, securities, real estate, or personal property through your will or trust.
- Life Insurance: name Clergy Trust as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy.
- Retirement Plans: name Clergy Trust as a beneficiary of an IRA or 401(k) plan.
If you would like more information regarding making a gift to Clergy Trust, please contact Maryellen Barrett at (617) 746-5725 or click here.